WELCOME TO
'GET IN THE REVIEW'
In this blog we will be reviewing the biggest, the smallest and everything inbetween in the gaming industry. Looking indepth at what games are getting it right, which could do with a little more work and which should be binned all together.
In this blog its not all just about me, I want you guys to review the games as well. I will be posting a game of the week on a Saturday and reviewing it on the following Wednesday. Leaving a little time for you guys to add your own reviews on the game by the end of the week.
______________________________________________
I have a very addictive personality when it comes to games. Once I'm hooked I'm hooked for life. Which gets me into a lot of trouble with the wife :(. I have had to tone it down A LOTTLE over the past few months after the arrival of my very own trainee gamer (my son).
As a child I didn't have all of the consoles for no real reason I can think of. My first was a classic PS1. So no nintendo 64 and no sega megadrive. Although I have managed to get pretty much everyone since then :).
My favourite game at the moment has to be 'far cry 3'. Ive played it pretty much non stop since I got it at Christmas. "Thank you wife!"
And because of that 'far cry 3' will be my first game of the week.
Thanks guys - happy gaming!!
In this blog its not all just about me, I want you guys to review the games as well. I will be posting a game of the week on a Saturday and reviewing it on the following Wednesday. Leaving a little time for you guys to add your own reviews on the game by the end of the week.
______________________________________________
A little about myself
As a child I didn't have all of the consoles for no real reason I can think of. My first was a classic PS1. So no nintendo 64 and no sega megadrive. Although I have managed to get pretty much everyone since then :).
My favourite game at the moment has to be 'far cry 3'. Ive played it pretty much non stop since I got it at Christmas. "Thank you wife!"
And because of that 'far cry 3' will be my first game of the week.
Thanks guys - happy gaming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment